Pages

Friday, December 2, 2022

Laugh and learn with this music video!

Hello Creative Friend,

Do you remember Weird Al? Many thanks are owed to Crippled Beagle Publishing client Kevin Nunn, author of and its soon-to-be-released sequel Forgotten Embers for sending me this video. I had to share this musical parody with you! Not only is it entertaining, but also the content is accurate. Enjoy via the link at the bottom of this email.

xoxoxo

Jody

P.S. Registration is still open for January starts for the following programs:

Self-Publish Your Book Mastermind - I teach you ever step of the process in 8 weeks. Here's a .pdf that explains the plan: Self Publish Your Book_Mastermind with Jody Dyer_January 2023.pdf

Legacy Writing Club - This link gives you all the info:

If enough folks are interested, I'll also start a Write Your Book Mastermind and Market Your Book Mastermind. Email me if you want information.

Oh, and my self-paced, online market course Market Your Way to Readers and Royalties is on sale for only $137 ($250 savings)!!! Email me or for info:)

THANKS, and please forward this email to writers you know. xoxoxo Jody


SIGN UP for my free, weekly advice email and download the free guide, The Step-by-Step Trail Guide from Idea to Published, Profitable Book. Click here to enjoy!