Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Join me in January and finally meet your goals!

 Roll call! It has probably been a while since you had to answer, “Here.” Right?

I LOVE LEARNING but love teaching even more. My masterminds start the first week of January, and I’d love to welcome you to class. Because this month is wonderfully wackadoodle for most of us, I’m extending the registration deadline, so you have a few more days to think about joining and ask me questions. If you want to join more than one, let me know. I offer a discount when you do.

SOMETHING STRANGE, COOL, EASY, AND AWESOME about masterminds: This is group learning at its best. Students do not have to be in one place at one time. Ever! You learn and complete activities with guidance and support on a schedule, but you are in control. At the same time, everyone learns from everyone. Ask me to explain. I'm excited!!!

I attached details about the Self-Publish Your Book Mastermind. The others will be similar in structure, but program length and pricing vary. Here’s the breakdown:

Self-Publish Your Book Mastermind - January 2023

8 Weeks of Coaching

One-time payment $375 or 2 monthly payments of $197

Here's the .pdf with details: Self Publish Your Book_Mastermind with Jody Dyer_January 2023.pdf

Write Your Book Mastermind - January 2023

26 Weeks of Coaching

One-time payment $975 or 3 monthly payments of $341 or 6 monthly payments of $179

Market Your Book Mastermind - January 2023

16 Weeks of Coaching

One-time payment $875 or 4 monthly payments of $241

What to do:

If you are interested, reply to this email. Include your preferences, questions, and ideas! You may also email me at dyer.cbpublishing@gmail.com. Either will work. Actually, you can also CALL ME at 865-414-4017. Sometimes, an old school phone call is the most efficient way to have a discussion. I'm old school in many ways.

Don’t let another year of “meaning to finally [fill in the blank]” pass by when you can affordably and realistically meet your goals. I’m here to help you every step of the way. These are the beta groups, too, so these masterminds will only go up in price next time. Plus, I keep beta groups small, which means YOU get more attention and customized assistance if you join for January 2023. Don’t miss out! Email or call me. You can absolutely write, publish, and/or market your book(s). I’m here to help you at every step. Please forward this to other writers, too! Thank you:)))

LET’S HELP EACH OTHER WRITE, PUBLISH, AND MARKET SOME BOOKS! MERRY CHRISTMAS from the Crippled Beagle Publishing team! xoxoxo Jody