Pages

Monday, December 12, 2022

My Christmas gift to YOU (and anyone who gets the link) = FREE, 1-hour coaching calls. Happy holidays!!!

 A CRAZY idea and gift for you! Time is the most precious resource, and Christmas is a time to show generosity, right?

I spend December wrapping projects and presents and prepping for the next year, so I'll be at my desk until I take vacation time with my family the 23rd through the 1st. For the next few days, I'm giving away FREE, 1-hour coaching calls "while supplies last." If you are interested, reach out to me for a free, one-hour coaching call (one per person). This is open to all clients, but I'd especially like to welcome your friends and family who have writing, publishing, and marketing goals and LOTS of questions.

The calendar is open from now until 12/22, but spots are filling quickly. Click here to schedule your phone call: https://crippledbeaglepublishing.ck.page/xmas

With love and appreciation, I wish you a wonderful holiday season on behalf of the Crippled Beagle Publishing team!

xoxoxo

Jody