Pages

Wednesday, March 29, 2023

BRING ON BOOK SUCCESS IN 2023! Here are a few ways Crippled Beagle Publishing can help you.

 Jody,

Greetings from Crippled Beagle Publishing. The first quarter of 2023 has been WILD here, and I'm excited to share lots of news with you. Let's go by phase.

Writing - My colleague Debbie Patrick and I are teaching several workshops this year at the University of Tennessee in the Office Professional and Personal Development. The next class is April 6, in person, from 6 to 8 PM in Knoxville. The class is called Building Your Book's Foundation. Please tell your friends. There's still room in this class. For details on each class, go to 2023 Workshops with Jody Dyer at UT.

Editing - My team and I continue to edit fantastic manuscripts. We've updated and sped up the process, too. 

Publishing - I now have set packages to help clients at any budget level: Imprint Publishing Package, Catalog Publishing Package, One-on-One Coaching, as needed consultations and assistance, and my Self-Publish Your Book Mastermind. 

Marketing - Get excited for lots of new tools this year, beginning with my Big Book of Book Marketing, which I hope to publish in April or May. I have compiled all the tools I've used for years, revised them, added new ones, and hired lots of expert help to create an awesome resource for authors at an affordable price. Additionally, I have revised my marketing packages to now include programs, services, and products that cater to authors' needs, goals, interests, schedules, and budgets. If you'd like a copy of the new packages, email me. Also, the free author interviews are going GREAT! If you'd like to schedule one, email me.

SPEAKING OF EMAIL and all things TECH, with the help of expert Lynne Tuel, I am almost finished moving my entire website to a new hosting platform. This will allow me to give visitors and clients great content and tools, all in one place. The move has not been easy, and there were some stalls with the email transfers. If you emailed me at jody@crippledbeaglepublishing.com and did not receive a response from me, I apologize. The emails didn't transfer, but I think Lynne has solved the high-tech problem. You can always use dyer.cbpublishing@gmail.com. You can also (this is so old-school) CALL me at 865-414-4017.

OPPORTUNITY - Speaking of the new site, make sure your books are in my bookstore. Through the new site, I am hosting a virtual bookstore where I can showcase client work. I am currently building out that store and will continue to "stock it" with new titles. Please check the bookstore soon. If you don't see your cover, end me a .jpeg image of your book/books' front cover/covers and the URL where you'd like to send visitors (this can be your website or your Amazon Author Central page or your book's listing on Amazon). Here's the link to the store: CBP Bookstore.

Thank you for a wonderfully wild and successful, exciting first quarter. My team and I look forward to helping you meet your author goals in 2023. Tell us what you need. We love to create and innovate! 

xoxoxo