Pages

Monday, March 20, 2023

Have you ever entered a writing contest? Here's a cool site my client Kim shared with me.

Hello Creative Friend,

At what AGE did you start writing stories? Think way, way, WAY back. My bet is that you started even younger than you think. My son Houston used to write "books" (using markers and Crayons) about the people at the Battle of the Alamo. Would that be considered fan fiction? He would staple the pages together and present these titles to me with pride.

I signed up for essay contests as a high school student to hopefully get cash for college. Thank goodness for the Gatlinburg, Tennessee, Rotary Club and similar organizations. They are a blessing to collegebound students.

Have you ever entered competitions in school, at work, online, at the county fair, or through civic groups?

Client Kim Clelland told me about a great organization called Globe Soup, and I'm excited to share info with you. Browse the site and see if you want to enter a contest. You can search by genre, entry fee, and other criteria. Enjoy! 

CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE GLOBE SOUP WEBSITE:)

THANKS, KIM! I hope you win another one soon.

xoxoxo