Pages

Monday, January 16, 2023

WIN A FREE HOUR OF MARKETING COACHING with ME. Here are the rules...

 Hello creative friend,

No matter where you are in the writing process (idea to published book), you should be working on marketing. I spend a few hours every Friday researching new ways to market books, authors, and business. Recently, I started a Self-Publish Your Book Mastermind, and we are using the Volley app to communicate. I definitely need more practice, but this app is awesome. Volley is perfect for teaching, talking, collaborating, and generally communicating. You can't interrupt. You can talk way faster than you can type. You respond and listen at YOUR convenience. The "talkers" never have to be in the same place at the same time. I'd love for you to give it a try! I am sending this email to everyone on my list as a contest. The first person to download Volley (it's free) and send me a direct message gets 60 minutes of FREE marketing coaching. The only rule is that we have to use Volley for the coaching conversation.

Here's the link: https://www.volleyapp.com/downloads

Let's talk!

Jody