Pages

Monday, January 23, 2023

In search of YOUR opinion. Please don't judge me by my video skills. Ha!

 Enjoy the video? I also want you to have a free social media tool. Just enter your name and email to download it HERE.

xoxoxo

Jody

If this video doesn't play (because I am learning how to better use video for my clients' sakes and still on the wrong end of the bell curve), here's what I would love to know from you:

What would be a pretty, inspiring, but not too overwhelming backdrop for my videos?

What is your greatest frustration when it comes to marketing your book?

Where can I find the BEST concealer for my hillbilly pale, freckled complex?

What is a good, affordable mattress for a sleep-deprived publisher and her husband with a herniated disc (the reason I need the concealer)?

What topics should I add to my upcoming online course titled Market Your Book?