Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Well, well, LOOK WHAT HAPPENED THE WEEK AFTER I POSTED
Theory 32: Forty is the perfect age:


My friends threw me a surprise 40th birthday! I am so lucky to be loved by such wild women!

That forty-year-old girl is on fire!!!



Thanks everyone!!!


I love you!

Bug

Like what you read?
You'll LOVE my book of fleshed out, ramped up,
risk-taking Theories.
 


From the back cover

                            


Let's talk! Find me and friend me and please post a superlative!
Facebook: Author Jody Dyer (See each post, comment, share, and talk directly with others readers and me!) I'd LOVE to hear your theories!
Facebook: Jody Cantrell Dyer
Facebook: The Eye of Adoption
GoodReads.com: Let's talk books.
Google+: The Eye of Adoption
Google+: Theories: Size 12
Twitter: @jodycdyer
Author website: www.jodydyer.com
Buy my work here: Amazon.com


Just thinking outside the barn...

Just thinking outside the barn...