Pages

Monday, November 7, 2022

"Heroes get remembered, but legends never die." Books live forever, too!

 When my son Houston was little, he watched The Sandlot every day for months. To this day, I remember the happy and excited expressions on Houston's freckled, blue-eyed baby face. He's twenty now, so we have piles of sweet memories to enjoy and a wide-open future to anticipate.

Speaking of memories and the future, I have a HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT.

My Legacy Writing Club is open for registration!!!

If you feel compelled to write about your life, have family members and friends urging you to write about your life, or know someone who should write about his or her life, I encourage you to learn about this wonderful program. Registration is open now (with an early bird discount) and closes 12/22/2022. We begin writing on 1/1/2023!

FREEBIE: I created a quick guide called 5 Steps to Start Writing About Your Life to help you or your loved one brainstorm (my favorite), daydream, and plan. If you'd like to use the quick guide, just CLICK HERE. Share it with friends and family, too!

For fun, I looked up the video clip from The Sandlot. I hope "The Babe's" counsel inspires you like it did Houston and me so many years ago. Happy writing!

xoxoxo

Jody