Pages

Friday, June 10, 2022

Listen and write. Pay attention to #6. Enjoy!!!

Crippled Beagle Publishing client Kevin Nunn recently announced his debut novel Camp Fire. CONGRATULATIONS KEVIN!

I'm thrilled to welcome him into the funky world of published authors and to encourage him as he finishes writing his second book and executes a marketing plan.

My clients and I share wonderful relationships of collaboration, criticism, and comedy—three of my favorite concepts, (after alliteration, of course). This week, Kevin kindly sent me a fantastic Ted Talk by Anne Lamott titled "12 truths I learned from life and writing." He directed me to pay attention to #6. Amen, Anne!

Friend, this was too good not to share with a fellow writer. ENJOY.

Writers support writers! Find Kevin's book on Amazon today.

Have you ever asked yourself, "Why am I here?" or, "Who am I supposed to be with?"
In the wilderness of transition from college to the real world, those fundamental questions demand answers. After college graduation, Kevin Nunn served as an emergency medical technician for a church camp. In an isolated valley in the Colorado mountains, he met amazing people who helped build his foundations of faith and forge his career in the fire service. That summer, he found peace and his place in the world. Then he met Sarah.

In these pages, perhaps you will find your answers within my story. The book weaves a love story of balance between the lively spirit of church camp and the complex chaos within the fire service.

​xoxoxo

Jody and team