Pages

Friday, October 1, 2021

CRIPPLED BEAGLE PUBLISHING CLINIC is open for author business!

 KEEPING IT SIMPLE, but announcing something BIG!

I have launched the Crippled Beagle Clinic, through which I will do one-on-one author coaching in a number of areas, including writing, editing, publishing, and marketing.

Rebranding is in process, too. Take a look at my new logos:

Part of my revamp efforts include a monthly newsletter. Here's the first edition. Enjoy!




BE SURE TO JOIN IN ON THE FUN AND LEARNING!

Subscribe HERE to receive weekly emails with tips on writing, editing, publishing, and book marketing. 

If you want a .pdf copy of the newsletter or have questions about anything related to writing and publishing, email me at dyer.cbpublishing@gmail.com. Thank you for trusting me with your time and ideas.

xoxoxo

Jody Dyer, owner of Crippled Beagle Publishing and Crippled Beagle Publishing Clinic