Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Welcome to Theories: Size 12! Go on and get mad, but you know I'm right.



On Theories: Size 12, I will present personal musings from week to week on all kinds of topics. You will either find  yourself here or think I am nuts. Either way, I hope you at least laugh.

The first post is coming soon. Until then, please visit my website www.jodydyer.com.

Also, take a look at my novel, The Eye of Adoption, on Amazon.com: http://www.amazon.com/The-Eye-Adoption-Story-Turbulent/dp/1481040138



I will write adoption-related posts from time to time, but I have theories of all sorts and I plan to muse all over the place!

Topics may include: teaching freshmen, being married to Tall Child, raising two children of two generations, Grandmama drama, the Yorkie from you-know-where, having a barn, only children, youth sports, bras, wine, The Holy Bible, quotes, other authors, obnoxious people, awesome people, organizations, charities, friends, the importance of wearing lipstick, my hero Dolly Parton, and whatever pops into my anxiety ridden, sleep-deprived, adult onset ADHD mind!

Ya'll Come Back Now!

Jody

Let's talk! Find me and friend me!

Facebook: Theories: Size 12 (See each post, comment, share, and talk directly with others readers and me!) I'd LOVE to hear your theories!

Also, visit Amazon.com or my website to read about my book, The Eye of Adoption, my short story, Field Day, and my collection of essays for parents and teachers, Parents, Stop and Think.

Author website: www.jodydyer.com

Facebook: Jody Cantrell Dyer
Facebook: The Eye of Adoption
GoodReads.com: Let's talk books.
Google+: The Eye of Adoption
Google+: Theories: Size 12
Twitter: @jodycdyer

Buy The Eye of Adoption here: Amazon.com

Just thinking outside the barn...

Just thinking outside the barn...