Pages

Friday, November 26, 2021

ADVANCE your book with ADVANCED reviews.

Happy Friday friends,

I hope Thanksgiving Day was a sweet time for you. The day after Thanksgiving each year is Native American Heritage Day. When I hike my beloved Smokies, I always think about the Cherokee. Crippled Beagle Publishing client Donald Dickinson is about to publish a wonderful story of three children who wander from trails and battle a variety of wild and human elements in the Great Smoky Mountains until a Cherokee hero comes to the rescue.

If you’d like a list of ALL of the special designation days of the year, email me. Some are serious, some are odd, and some are funny. ALL are good social media post inspiration.

Last week I wrote about the value of reviews. There are several types, including ADVANCED REVIEWS. You may be asking:

What is an advanced review?

Who are advanced reviewers?

Where do I find these kind folks?

How does the process work?

Why should I bother?

Crippled Beagle Publishing team member Maisyn did some valuable research that addresses the questions above. If you would like a free copy, email dyer.cbpublishing@gmail.com. If you are planning a book now and have yet to publish, consider working advanced reviews into your schedule.

​Also, take a sneak peek at Don Dickinson’s cover, created by my graphic design assistant Lauren.

​In addition to book covers, my team and I can produce all kinds of marketing tools for you. Please think about what items can help you reach and reward your readers. Examples are bookmarks, sell sheets, business cards, posters, postcards, general merchandise/gift items (a.k.a. “author swag”), logos, order forms, templates, social media posts, web content, etc. Contact me to discuss ideas and pricing.

Please know that I am thankful for you every day!

Questions? Email me any time.

xoxoxo

Jody