Sunday, July 6, 2014

Happy Summer, Readers!

I hope you all had a great time July 4th! I just wanted to let you know that I didn't write a new post July 3rd because I was on Norris Lake and I won't post July 11th because I'll be spending time with my precious nieces Balloon Girl and Cake. Plus, July 19th is the last day for two of my grad school classes, so all my creative energy will go into writing my teaching philosophy, journal article abstracts, interviewing a veteran teacher, and curriculum and instruction class presentations. Yay. Me.

Anyway, my last diatribe, Theory 47: Chunky girls need love songs, too, especially in the summertime, is a hit. You should see it below this post. If not, here's the link:

http://www.jodydyer.blogspot.com/2014/06/theory-47-chunky-girls-need-love-songs.html

HAPPY SUMMER! Live it up!

Sharky and Gnome certainly do.

Tube-tuckered.

Sharky explores the Little Greenbrier School

Sharky surveys the Little River in Metcalf Bottoms, GSM

Gnomes eat their donuts from the top down.

Rain delay. Brought his game inside. Geez.


See you next post (July 18). Until then, think outside the barn and eat as much onion dip as you want. It pairs well with Bota Box Pinot Grigio and Kroger brand rippled potato chips (saltier than the name brand).

Also, visit Amazon.com or my website to read about my book, The Eye of Adoption, my short story, Field Day, and my collection of essays for parents and teachers, Parents, Stop and Think.

Author website: www.jodydyer.com


Love,
Bug


Just thinking outside the barn...

Just thinking outside the barn...