Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Forgive me? Popular posts. Friday Download Deal.

Theories readers,
I apologize for not posting new material today. As many working mothers will understand, I am operating in overdrive right now. In the past month and this weekend, my commitments included several author speaking engagements, spring break out of town, Sharky's two out of town basketball tournaments, and LOADS of professional responsibilities at my school as we head toward "assessment season." (I'm the 9th grade testing coordinator which is an overwhelming task for this A.D.D. brain of mine.)

So I didn't have time to write Theory 37: Women become their mothers, whether they like it or not.

I'll write it once I come up for air and post it next Friday. Unless I have a mental breakdown, which would be awful because I am completely out of sick days!

Since I'm not posting new material, I thought I'd post some readers' favorites from the past year. I'm listing the Theories by title. Just click on the title and you will be magically transported through cyberspace to enlightenment and entertainment.

Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate you and can't believe people all over the world read my mess!


You'll tempt fate.
These are the most popular posts.  I hope you get a laugh out of them. Remember, if you have a theory, send it my way via my Facebook page. I also need cover ideas for my Theories: Size 12 book. What do you think? I may do two or three small books or one big fat one. I'll expound on each theory and, obviously, hire an editor to smooth out my errors. I'd love your input on formatting, design, and content. Readers, tell me what you prefer! One of the neatest things about the writing/publishing industry is that readers can TALK to authors and authors LOVE to talk to readers. Email me at jdyer415@yahoo.com with your ideas!
~ ~ ~
Also, my book, The Eye of Adoption (a serious topic, yes, but I wrote about it with compassion and humor) is still only $4.99 on Kindle.   
Take advantage and please tell others.
You can read the first 5 chapters on my website www.jodydyer.com.
Happy Friday! See you next week. Until then, think outside the barn!
Love,
Bug 
Just for fun and to toss in some cyber bling, take a gander at my SO REALISTIC reenactment of The Hunger Games. I am pretty sure District 12 is Appalachia. Go mountain girls!

Just thinking outside the barn...

Just thinking outside the barn...