Thursday, January 23, 2014

Whew. What's ticking you off at work? I want to know your workplace pet peeves.

No big post this Friday (January 23).
Sorry readers, I am WORN FLAT OUT with work, school, sports, speaking engagements, and assorted other responsibilities associated with domestic bliss and just didn't have time this week to conjure up a thousand words that I'd be proud to share with you.

BUT, that being said, as I do start work on Theory 30: Workplace Etiquette training should be a graduation requirement, I would love YOUR input! Writers really enjoy collaborating with readers. The more muses the better!

This is easy. I just want to know your pet workplace peeves. What do others do that really bugs you at work? Give me a sentence or a paragraph. No stress. Relax, no grammar rules or spelling strain. Just vent to your buddy Bug.

I'll likely write the post as a list with solutions. For example:

Pet Peeve: When a co-worker stands behind me and looks at my computer screen.
Solution: If you want to see my Facebook page, just friend me.


Now, your responses will be top secret. We don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, do we? We don't want to get fired, do we? Be real, but be discreet.  If you have a pet peeve I can use, simply email it to me at jdyer415@yahoo.com or message me through my personal or Theories: Size 12 Facebook pages. Here are the links.

Bug (Jody Cantrell Dyer) page: https://www.facebook.com/jody.dyer.7

Theories page: https://www.facebook.com/TheoriesSize12

***************************Bonus****************************
I will draw a mystery prize winner from all those who respond with peeves!
Won't that be neat?
I'll draw a winner and contact you for your mailing address.

Now, just for fun, here are a couple of pictures from a very eventful week  in Glen Cove.



Some families enjoy Manwich, mine enjoys a slow Mom-witch. Thanks a bunch, Sharky!

The Gnome blew his nose.
Okay fellow Theorists, send me your workplace peeves! I'll see you next post. Until then, think outside the barn.


Just thinking outside the barn...

Just thinking outside the barn...